Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: I'm interested in becoming a sketch card artists for Rittenhouse Archives.
Who do I send contact and/or send samples to?
- A: If you are an artist interested in participating in an upcoming Rittenhouse Archives
sketch card project, please contact us at email@example.com for more information!
- Q: I didn't get a complete set of cards from my box or the guaranteed chase cards. What should I do?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with a detailed explanation of what was missing.
- Q: I got a defective card from a box, can I get a replacement?
- A: Maybe as we cannot guarantee replacement of cards that are more than a year old. Please contact us at email@example.com with details of the problem.
- Q: I didn't get the correct number of cards in my box/pack. What can I do?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the problem.
- Q: Who do I contact about a problem with my order?
- A: Please contact us at email@example.com with details of the problem.
- Q: I sent in a request for a free sample card and haven't received it yet, why?
- A: There are several possible reasons for the delay
- You did not include a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope (SASE) with your request
- If you are outside the US, you didn't include postage nor send postage
payment via Paypal
- We received more than one request for the same sample card from your address
- You did not include your return address on the outside of the envelope and/or it didn't match the postmark from the originating post office
Please allow 4-6 weeks for the arrival of your sample cards. If you have any questions, please contact
- Q: I have a great idea for a card set. Who/where do I send my idea to?
- A: We always welcome these ideas. Email to the
firstname.lastname@example.org. All are read by Steve Charendoff, President of Rittenhouse Archives.
- Q: Who sells Rittenhouse Archives products besides you?
- A: Checkout our list of dealers/distributors
that carry the complete line of Rittenhousr Archives products.
- Q: How can I check to see if my order has been processed/shipped?
- A: Use your on-line order status feature to check on your order.
- Q: What are you going to do with my personal information?
- A: Please read our Privacy Statement to address these issues.
- Q: I received the items that I ordered from your site, but now I don't want them. Can I return them?
- A: We are sorry, but we have a very strict "No Return Policy" for all of our customers. All sales are final.
- Q: What does "Limited" and "Very Limited" mean in regards to autograph card quantities?
Normal = 500 and up
Limited = 300-500 range
Very Limited = 200 - 300
Extremely Limited = 200 or less