Bond was created with the publication of Ian Fleming’s 1953 novel Casino Royale, but his first film appearance
came almost a decade later with Albert R. Broccoli and Harry Saltzman’s production of Dr. No in 1962. Since
then, 007’s adventures have taken him around the globe, creating an unparalleled legacy of secret missions,
formidable villains, memorable henchmen, cool gadgets, and the famous, beautiful “Bond girls.”
Now Rittenhouse Archives highlights the action, danger and romance from all of James Bond's 19 films in one
complete trading card set. This set of trading cards will be printed on Super-Premium Card Stock with an
amazing 2 Autograph Cards Per Box! Collectors can look for randomly inserted autograph cards from such stars as
- Jonathan Pryce as Elliot Carver in "Tomorrow Never Dies"
- Joe Don Baker as Jack Wade in "GoldenEye"
- Shirley Eaton as Jill Masterson in "Goldfinger"
- Tsai Chin as Ling in "You Only Live Twice"
- George Lazenby as James Bond in "On Her Majesty's Secret Service"
- Trina Parks as Thumper in "Diamonds Are Forever"
- Clifton James as Sheriff J.W. Pepper in "Live And Let Die"
- Christopher Lee as Francisco Scaramanga in "The Man With The Golden Gun"
- Richard Kiel as Jaws in "The Spy Who Loved Me"
- Lois Chiles as Holly Goodhead in "Moonraker"
- Julian Glover as Aris Kristatos in "For Your Eyes Only"
- Vijay Amritraj as Vijay in "Octopussy"
- Tanya Roberts as Stacey Sutton in "A View To A Kill"
- Virginia Hey as Rubavitch in "The Living Daylights"
- David Hedison as Felix Leiter in "Licence To Kill"
- Steven Berkoff as General Orlov in "Octopussy"
- Robert Brown as M in "The Living Daylights"
- Samantha Bond as Miss Moneypenney in "The World Is Not Enough"
- Angela Scouler as Ruby Bartlett in "On Her Majesty's Secret Service"
- Bernard Horsfall as Campbell in "On Her Majesty's Secret Service"
- Caroline Munro as Naomi in "The Spy Who Loved Me"
- Vincent Schiavelli as Dr. Kaufman in "Tomorrow Never Dies"
- Patrick Macnee as Sir Godfrey Tibbett in "A View To A Kill"
Collector can also hunt for randomly inserted "From The Archives" costume cards including from Sean Connery,
Christopher Walken and Patrick McNee.